Articles on this Page
- 01/06/19--17:14: _Re: My hp15 noteboo...
- 01/06/19--17:19: _Re: My hp15 noteboo...
- 01/06/19--17:38: _Start-up repair fai...
- 01/06/19--17:58: _Re: Can't Decrypt H...
- 01/06/19--18:01: _Re: Start-up repair...
- 01/06/19--18:28: _Re: My hard drive w...
- 01/06/19--18:48: _windows recovery disk
- 01/06/19--19:49: _Admistrator password
- 01/06/19--20:00: _Re: Reset password
- 01/06/19--20:29: _Hard Drive Crapped ...
- 01/06/19--20:37: _Re: windows recover...
- 01/06/19--21:19: _Administrator Passw...
- 01/06/19--21:29: _Re: Administrator P...
- 01/06/19--21:53: _Boot device
- 01/06/19--22:11: _What is the best Wi...
- 01/06/19--22:22: _want to change oper...
- 01/06/19--22:33: _Forgot local passwo...
- 01/06/19--23:32: _Low perfomance of v...
- 01/06/19--23:45: _low fps
- 01/06/19--23:46: _Re: low fps
- 01/06/19--17:38: Start-up repair failed-attempting errors
- 01/06/19--17:58: Re: Can't Decrypt Harddisk on HP Drive Encryption
- 01/06/19--18:01: Re: Start-up repair failed-attempting errors
- Select Download tool now, and select Run.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. You want 64 bit.
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- 01/06/19--18:48: windows recovery disk
- 01/06/19--19:49: Admistrator password
- 01/06/19--20:00: Re: Reset password
- 01/06/19--20:29: Hard Drive Crapped Out. Need Help With Recovery
- 01/06/19--20:37: Re: windows recovery disk
- 01/06/19--21:53: Boot device
- 01/06/19--22:22: want to change operating system
- 01/06/19--22:33: Forgot local password hp model 15-ba009dx
- 01/06/19--23:32: Low perfomance of videocard when notebook working from battery.
- 01/06/19--23:45: low fps
- 01/06/19--23:46: Re: low fps
If nothing helps why resort to an aimbot? If anything you're gonna get IP banned within 5 games.
It was for an alternate account and I changed my ip address on the laptop that way they wouldn't ban my main and ban the wrong ip address, anyways go back on topic to fix my laptop, thanks
Failure iD: 9CQKNM-84R9G7-XD7WMA-60W303
Product ID: P5S34EA#ACQ
Hard Drive Capacity: 500GB
Hard Drive 1
After I created kind of "spare key", somothing like that, finaly I can decrypt my disk through the guideline way. It means I just need uncheck the drive and click apply.
The code you received, Hard Disk 1 Quick Test Failure, means that the hard drive needs to be replaced and the operating system reinstalled.
Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook. The HDD R & R procedures can be found in chapter 6.
If you don't have a way to reinstall W10, you can do so as follows...
You can make a W10 USB flash drive installer with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, using an 8 GB flash drive using another Windows PC, if your PC is not working.
If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option, and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to create the W10 USB flash drive installer...
You can also save the W10 ISO file instead of making the bootable USB flash drive installer, and burn it to a DVD using the tool I zipped up and attached below if you would rather use a DVD to reinstall W10.
Then you can reinstall the drivers and available software from the PC's support page.
Thanks again. I tried using the Win 10 installer again. This time it worked! Up and running now.
hi please help how to recover my system os files
Hello. I am helping a friend’s kid with his laptop. He is getting a message on start up “Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password”. The model number is hp 11-p110nr. I have read elsewhere that there is a code that will let you bypass this screen. If anyone could help me with that, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Havent used my laptop in years cause I stepped on it and broke screen. I now want to hook ot up to tv and use it, but I forgot windows password for my hp pavilion dm4 notebook. Running either windows 7 or 10 ( cant remember if I upgraded to 10) model dm4-1160us. Is there anyway to unlock it withoit a disk
Hi. So long story short I started to run into problems SUDDENLY yesterday, I tried a bunch of things and nothing was working. Earlier today (in the morning) I decided I should probably do a backup. UNfortunately when I tried to do a regular backup while windows was running, I got auto-booted and the repair and diagnostics menu came up. I had to do the backup from there.
BEFORE I reset my entire computer to factory settings, I tried to do a backup of Documents and Pictures. Because... that's all I care about honestly. I saved the backup to my external hard drive (which took 9 tries whcih is why I am still sitting here 10 hours later), took the external, put it on another laptop, opened the recovery anddddddd it did not recover all my pictures, but more importantly, I cannot find documents.
I tried both options, User and Auto, hold that thought....
Auto Selection and User Selection.
On Auto when I chose Pictures and Documents I thought uh, it would save pictures and documents.
On User Selection, Browse I could NOT find documents anywhere. At all.
Am I doing something wrong? I have some very important docs and pictures I need and I simply cannot just be like "oh well."
I would assume after doing the restore and then going to the folders, that my documents would be in... documents. But they are not.
Can anyone help me?
The best option is to do a clean install and KEEP all user files. Please use the media creation tool at the link below.
The tool will allow you to make a bootable installation media (USB/DVD) and you can use installation media to install.
During the installation process if you are asked to enter a product key, check the 'Skip' box and W10 will install and then automatically activate once you are connected to the internet using the key embedded in BIOS of your machine.
Remember: Select to KEPP all user files.
Then you can install the drivers and available software you need from your PC's support page.
Device lock code 67731296 forgot password how do I unlock please
Please reboot and enter
My laptop fell off the bed and now says "boot device not found". I can't get to Windows as that is the very first screen it goes to. I'm wondering if a connection came loose when it fell? Anyone had any experience with this?
This is my laptop profile
8.00 GB of installed memory
When I bought this laptop, it was installed on my laptop by HP Windows 7.
Which version of Windows do I need to install?7 or 8.1 or 10?
I have taken hp 14q- BU005TU laptop from amazon.Now I want to install windows7 64 bit.Please let me know will it be supported in this laptop ? If yes then from where i will get the drivers because in your website drivers are not avaibale for windows 7 64 bit .
Forgot local password hp model 15-ba009dx. I really ca I'm t afford to take it somewhere and pay when I know the answer is here somewhere. Everything that appears promising is "locked' . Hope y'all can help
Hi,I bought notebook in my town from hands.
I decided to make full wipe all setting and made reset to default setting in bios. After that I have big problem. My notebook cant use all perfimance of videocard when working from battery. It use NVidia card(not integrated card), but only in energy-safe mod.
I've already tried to chose every of work-mode in bios(only nVidia,cooperating mode,only integrated),but without any result.
In nVidia Driver Control Panel I choosed only perfomance videocard,but it doesn't help.
low fps when plugged in and in charge
i've alredy updated drivers, bios and all power settings are at 100%