Articles on this Page
- 01/06/19--01:42: _laptop fan is runni...
- 01/06/19--01:48: _Re: laptop fan is r...
- 01/06/19--01:54: _Re: How to boot Com...
- 01/06/19--02:16: _The Code Execution ...
- 01/06/19--02:17: _Re: How to boot Com...
- 01/06/19--02:38: _Re: How to boot Com...
- 01/06/19--04:25: _Re: Lost administra...
- 01/06/19--05:42: _Re: How to bypass a...
- 01/06/19--05:47: _I got my new hp 15-...
- 01/06/19--06:15: _Loud sound
- 01/06/19--06:34: _how to boot Ubuntu ...
- 01/06/19--06:41: _Re: Return HP lapto...
- 01/06/19--06:43: _Re: How to bypass a...
- 01/06/19--06:55: _Smart Hard Disk Fai...
- 01/06/19--07:25: _on start up I get a...
- 01/06/19--07:33: _HP Pavilion 15-aw00...
- 01/06/19--07:37: _Re: My brand new H...
- 01/06/19--07:39: _Re: My brand new H...
- 01/06/19--07:40: _Re: windows crash a...
- 01/06/19--07:50: _Re: Hp coolsense
- 01/06/19--01:42: laptop fan is running but nothing is getting display on screen
- 01/06/19--01:48: Re: laptop fan is running but nothing is getting display on screen
- 01/06/19--01:54: Re: How to boot Compaq 15 Notebook PC from USB stick
- 01/06/19--02:17: Re: How to boot Compaq 15 Notebook PC from USB stick
- 01/06/19--02:38: Re: How to boot Compaq 15 Notebook PC from USB stick
- 01/06/19--04:25: Re: Lost administrative password
- 01/06/19--05:42: Re: How to bypass administration password
- 01/06/19--05:47: I got my new hp 15-da1036tx
- 01/06/19--06:15: Loud sound
- 01/06/19--06:34: how to boot Ubuntu O/S from memory stick
- 01/06/19--06:41: Re: Return HP laptop I bought at Walmart
- 01/06/19--06:43: Re: How to bypass administration password
- 01/06/19--06:55: Smart Hard Disk Failure
- 01/06/19--07:33: HP Pavilion 15-aw003nt Battery needs to change
- 01/06/19--07:40: Re: windows crash after install 3d guard Driver
- 01/06/19--07:50: Re: Hp coolsense
When starting laptop, I found Rita laptop fan is running but nothinh is getting displayed in screen.
I have restarted , charged battery but issue is still there could you please share you cardiff UK contact number.
Make, Model and OS please.
SKU: if possible by this method
WinKey + R and type msinfo32 Line 9
System SKU: N6K07EA#ABU
Please do not post Serial Numbers.
First:- Turn off the computer, press and hold the PWR button for 4 seconds.
Then - Leave only keyboard and mouse connected, disconnect all externally connected
devices such as Docking Station, USB storage devices, displays, and printers.
Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.
Next - Press and Hold the Power button for 15 seconds to Hard Reset.
AND/OR - Power on your PC, press Esc (repeatedly), then F2 at the prompt.
Choose System Tests (Fast Test does a 4 minute hardware check).
AND/OR - Windows Logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B
(This key sequence actually restarts you graphics drive(W10 only).)
AND/OR - If you’re using multiple displays, try projecting video to a different monitor.
Press the Windows Logo key + P, select a display, and then press Enter.
To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10. You can then download and run the media creation tool. For more information on how to use the tool, see the instructions below.
It always pop out. I dont know what to do. It mention to reinstall the program but i cannot find it.
Hi, thanks for the answer, which allows to boot from USB for the purposes of installing Win 10 only.
I guess we're not allowed to install any other software or OS besides Win 10 (from USB)?
It seems like we should be able to, but if the USB contains any other software besides Win 10 then it's not recognized.
Step 1 is to get a DVD/USB that is "guaranteed" to have the ability to boot, rather than a.n.other iso and something like Rufus, or my preference AnyBurn making it and raising the flag, was it done successfully.
Then you Change your boot sequence and / or ESC F9 and select the USB accordingly, in my case.
Then when you have found a USB that works for booting, make whatever flash drive you like, knowing that if it fails then it's the stick/ writer / iso and not the PC.
Re-Flash or just add to your bootable collection of sticks.
I got this installed...
along with 2 other Linux OS's and Windows 10.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, you are looking for a password to login to your computer.
Don't worry, I'm here to help! To better assist you - Can you please send us a picture of the screen asking you to enter the password?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps -
Refer to this document for steps.
If the issue still persists, try re-installing the operating system -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3) Press F11 once for System Recovery.
4) Choose the Keyboard Layout.
5) Click on Troubleshoot.
6) Click on "Reset this PC".
Note : System Recovery will delete everything that you had saved or installed on the computer.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the "Thumbs up".
Have a great day ahead :)
The code is
But the code i was given on bios pw doesn't fit
Does this laptop has keyboard backlit? Can't seem to find it in the owners manual.
Hi there, i would like to ask. i just buy my hp laptop today. And when im using it, suddenly it produce loud siren sound. i just so startle and just press the on/off button the laptop go off. so, i would like to what that sound indicate and how to correct it?
How to boot Ubuntu operating system from a memory stick ?
Perhaps I should have broken that into 2 sentences.My remark was referring to any place of purchase-even HP Online Sales. A laptop purchased from HP Sales can be returned just like any retail store but not after 2 months. HP Sales offers a 30 day return window.
I understood what you meant.
But the OP Mark seems to believe that he can just return a HP laptop to HP even though it was not purchased directly from HP.
Everything must be returned to point of purchase for a refund if within the return window.
If purchased from HP then it goes back to HP.
If purchased from Walmart, it goes back to Walmart within the return window of 15 days.
If purchased from Best Buy, it goes back to Best Buy within the return window of 15 days. Although, Best Buy had a holiday return policy in place for 2018.
After the return window, everything is repaired under warranty by HP.
Reboot and enter 76520178
If there is an ( i ) at the beginning of your code enter 54253537
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me with this. I am not good with computers and please explain it like you have to e plain it to a baby if you are will to assist. Thank you
On startup my laptop has started to display the message "cannot find the solutioncentre.msi" and shows a location in users\wblee\local\temp 7z6029" (approx to memory)
This file doesn't exist though a similar one with a slightly different filename is present the file cannot be used as it is unsuitable.
If I cancel the load it starts all over again, repeatedly looking and driving me crazy! it takes about a half hour to stop this process. I found a reference to An adobe update giving a problem which looked similar so uninstalled adobe, then downloaded it but now it won't reinstall! Everything runs very slowly whilst this in ongoing.
I can find lots of problems referencing the solutioncentre.msi but all appear to have different issues to mine.
Will uninstalling HP Support assistant do any good.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Hello everyone, My warranty on my laptop is passed away like 3 months ago. I would like to know that, what should i do to change my battery? I am living in Turkey and nobody sells the battery that i need to have. Also i dont have a idea to replace it and dont want to try, maybe i broke another parts. If you any suggestion for me, i am wating your respond. Thank you.
Why would you need to install Windows 10 on a brand new laptop?
It s free dos so i had to download windows on a usb and plug it into the computer to make it start.
Why would you need to install Windows 10 on a brand new laptop?
It s free dos so i had to download windows on a usb and plug it into the computer to make it start.Also please try to answer my question and stop going off topic anyway I thank you for your interest.
still same problem
I installed again the software and now it works.