Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--23:11: _Error code d0000098
- 01/02/19--00:18: _Pavilion 15 BIOS pa...
- 01/02/19--00:32: _temprature monitoring
- 01/02/19--00:41: _Re: Pavilion 15 BIO...
- 01/02/19--00:46: _Re: Pavilion 15 BIO...
- 01/02/19--01:21: _Can I move damaged ...
- 01/02/19--01:32: _reset password bios...
- 01/02/19--01:46: _Unable to view CD_R...
- 01/02/19--02:09: _Notebook os recovery
- 01/02/19--02:17: _Re: Blue ring aroun...
- 01/02/19--02:33: _Re: Notebook os rec...
- 01/02/19--02:35: _My license
- 01/02/19--03:37: _Re: Notebook os rec...
- 01/02/19--03:38: _I am setting up the...
- 01/02/19--06:06: _Re: Pavilion 15 BIO...
- 01/02/19--06:07: _Re: Pavilion 15 BIO...
- 01/02/19--06:11: _Re: Onscreen keyboa...
- 01/02/19--06:11: _Re: Unable to find ...
- 01/02/19--06:19: _Delete hpdocs parti...
- 01/02/19--06:41: _Errorcode 0x00000100
- 01/01/19--23:11: Error code d0000098
- 01/02/19--00:18: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--00:32: temprature monitoring
- 01/02/19--00:41: Re: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--00:46: Re: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--01:21: Can I move damaged recovery disc data to another
- 01/02/19--01:32: reset password bios hp Probook 450 Go
- 01/02/19--01:46: Unable to view CD_Rom from Computer
- 01/02/19--02:09: Notebook os recovery
- 01/02/19--02:33: Re: Notebook os recovery
- 01/02/19--02:35: My license
- 01/02/19--03:37: Re: Notebook os recovery
- 01/02/19--06:06: Re: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--06:07: Re: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--06:11: Re: Onscreen keyboard on windows 10 not show number characters
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750, 2.0 GHz
- Intel Enhanced SpeedStep Technology
- 2 MB Level 2 cache, 667 MHz Bus speed
- Intel 965GM Express Chipset Mainboard
- 2-GB PC2-5300 DDR2 (667 MHz), 2 SODIMM Slots (maximum 4-GB)
- 01/02/19--06:19: Delete hpdocs partition during hard drive partition
- 01/02/19--06:41: Errorcode 0x00000100
Hello and Happy New Year,
I try to recover my hp laptop back to factory settings (before that I received an error code 03F0) but unfortunately, every time I Perform a System Recovery, I receive an error code d0000098.
I lost my admin BIOS password. My system lock code is: 84331841. Can i get an alternative password please?
laptop bios reports overheating, i need a program to report and monitor temprature
you can try 31099287.
Thanks for the swift response. I tried the password you gave me but i got the message invalid password (something like that).
Should i mention that infront of my error code i have an "i". Could that make a difference?
My recovery disc which I created long back when I bought my laptop has scratches all over it. I think it is because of this that the recovery process does not proceed in between the 2nd disc. The loading bar just stops and doesn't proceed further. Laptop heats up as if some huge process is going on while the optical drive is spinning fast.
The whole recovery image was of 20GB which was put in 5 different DVDs.
So I want to copy the recovery disc to a different DVD. How do I do this?
Hi, i need to reset my notebook and do upgrade of bios but i don't rememeber the password, i have already tryed all my password but without success can someone help me for reset or for try factory password?
my notebook model is Hp ProBook 450 GO
SERIAL NUMBER: 2CE33226WG
PRODUCT CODE: F0X10ES#ABZ
Thank you so much to all
Hello, help me out pls.
I'm unable to view my CD-ROM from My Computer. I can open the CD-Drive from the button at its left side. but i cant find it on my computer.
Thanks for your responding
I m doing recovery with recovery discs after running all disks it shows installing software. After half an hour it reboot with bsod and failed. All hard disk and memory test are passed..here are some images of logs. Plz help me.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the mouse cursor and an orange box which keeps popping while navigating.
Appreciate you trying the steps. Don't worry, I'm here to help!
Let's try these steps -
1) At the bottom right, select the time. Or press Alt + Shift + s.
2) Click Settings Settings.
3) At the bottom, click Advanced.
4) In the "Accessibility" section, click Manage accessibility features.
5) Uncheck the "Display" and "Mouse and Touchpad" options or anything else that has a checkmark and you don't want to use.
Display: Turn on high contrast mode or screen magnifier, or change screen resolution or text size.
Mouse and touchpad: Turn on automatic clicking, tap dragging, cursor highlighting, or change the cursor's size.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the "Thumbs up".
Have a great day ahead :)
Download media creation tool from Microsoft on different PC, run and create a bootable pendrive with the OS on it. (there is an explanation on the Microsoft web page on how to create the pendrive). Create the drive with Windows 10 Home 64-bit edition. Windows will automatically activate once installed and connected to the Internet.
If you choose this option you will need to use the pendrive to perform a clean install of Windows 10. You might need to disable fastboot and secure boot in BIOS (probably not). So, insert the pendrive in the PC and it should boot directly from the drive. If not, turn off PC by holding the power button. Press the power button and immediately keep pressing ESC until startup menu appears and then press F9 and choose the pendrive in the boot menu. Once it boots from pendrive follow the procedure to install Windows. At install Windows choose custom install and delete all partitions (or you can leave the recovery partition even though there are many other recovery options) You do not need a product key as it is in the firmware. Windows will automatically activate once installed and connected to the internet.
When finished installing allow Windows to completely update and find all or most drivers. You can follow this process by going into settings > Security and update > click on Verify for updates. You might need to reboot a couple of times. Once completely updated you can go into device manager and see if there are any missing drivers (there will be yellow exclamation mark next to the device). You can find these drivers and software on HP support page for your product.
I recommend to install HP support assistant which will help keep your drivers up to date and much more. You can download latest version from here.
Hope it helps,
Please click on thumbs up for thanks
Please click on accept as solution if answered your question
Hello. My Windows 7 Home Premium Sticker has been deleted (destroyed), what should I do to get my license? I must mention that at the moment I use another license, I want the one on the stiker.
I have tried this too but my laptop reboot with bsod and windows installation failed again.
The set up froze in the beginning of the setup. It says the PC ran into an error and needs to restart but nothing happens. This is brand new and very frustrating. It is doing nothing and none of the keys work.
Reboot and enter 11214977
It worked, thanks a lot!
Your very welcome
Let me know if you need further help.
You're very welcome.
Nope, you're right. Max is 1 x 1 GB. Here is the manual...the memory upgrade info is in chapter 1 on page 2.
The reason I stated that yesterday is because I found this unofficial link where it says the max memory is 2 x 2 GB.
Compaq Presario C795VU Notebook PC Features
Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade the graphics without replacing the motherboard for the one listed in the service manual that has the nvidia graphics. And the manual doesn't specify which part number has the nvidia graphics.
Glad to have been of assistance, and I think that your notebook is now in the best operational condition it can be in.
Sir I have deleted hpdocs partition during hard disk drive partition during installing windows.
Please help to recover drive in hp 15 da0077tx .
Wheni start my computer,I receive, your computer cannot start.like that coming. Not starting up.